This nautical pair of earrings is made with rich shades of amber and olive authentic sea glass. Each piece of sea glass has been carefully set in sterling silver. Shown here on french hook ear wires, you can use the drop down menu to select another earring back if you prefer. There is an additional picture of the earring back options for you to view if you scroll through the pictures.
REMEMBER - This is the EXACT pair you will receive!
- Size: 1 3/4 " x 1/2"
- Metal: Sterling silver
- Rareness: Common
- Origin: West Coast
- Includes informational cards about the sea glass and the jewelry
- Comes in a custom gift box, tied with a bow and ready for gift giving!
Please remember, ALL of our sea glass is genuine, ocean-tumbled sea glass that is collected on beautiful beaches in Massachusetts, California, Hawaii, the West Coast, England and all over the world. It is NEVER machine-tumbled. Working with authentic sea glass presents may wonderful rewards! Each piece of sea glass is one-of-a-kind, making the jewelry truly unique! Each piece of sea glass is carefully selected for each design by color, shape and size. Earrings are sorted by hand and precisely matched up. LOTS of love, time and care goes into the creation of each piece from start to finish. I use only jewelry-grade, A+ quality sea glass that is smooth, beautiful and resembles a gemstone. Using only the finest of materials ensures quality and durability. I hope you will treasure the jewelry as much as I treasure the art of making it!
OUR PROMISE TO YOU....
- Free gift ready packaging with every jewelry piece.
- Free gift wrapping and custom message (select at check out)
- Fast and free shipping – including free direct gift shipping.
- 30 days: if you don’t love it, simply send it back!
OUR JEWELRY IS:
- Exclusively designed in Massachusetts
- Individually handmade with love
- Hypoallergenic – Sterling silver