Like a drop of rain making ripples in the ocean on a calm day, this ultra rare piece of sea glass features ombre shades of amber rippling across a white background. The sea glass has been perfectly preserved in sterling silver with an open back design to allow the light to shine through and highlight the warm colors of the sea glass. The bracelet has been finished with a sterling silver hinge bangle bracelet that comfortably fits a standard 7" - 7 1/2" wrist.
REMEMBER - This is the EXACT piece you will receive!
- Size: 5/8" x 1/2" (Sea Glass Size)
- Metal: Sterling Silver
- Rareness: Ultra Rare
- Origin: England
- Includes informational cards about the sea glass and jewelry
- Comes in a custom gift box, tied with a bow and ready for gift giving!
Please remember, ALL of our sea glass is genuine, ocean-tumbled sea glass that is collected on beautiful beaches in Massachusetts, California, Hawaii, the West Coast, England and all over the world. It is NEVER machine-tumbled. Working with authentic sea glass presents many wonderful rewards! Each piece of sea glass is one-of-a-kind, making the jewelry truly unique! Each piece of sea glass is carefully selected for each design by color, shape and size. Earrings are sorted by hand and precisely matched up. LOTS of love, time and care goes into the creation of each piece from start to finish. We use only jewelry-grade, A+ quality sea glass that is smooth, beautiful and resembles a gemstone. Using only the finest of materials ensures quality and durability. We hope you will treasure the jewelry as much as we treasure the art of making it!
OUR PROMISE TO YOU....
- Free gift ready packaging with every jewelry piece.
- Free gift wrapping and custom message (select at check out)
- Fast and free shipping – including free direct gift shipping.
- 30 days: if you don’t love it, simply send it back!
OUR JEWELRY IS:
- Exclusively designed in Massachusetts
- Individually handmade with love
- Hypoallergenic – Sterling silver