This classic sea glass necklace features pieces of brilliant blue sea glass that shimmer in between sterling silver rings. This necklace has one piece of cornflower, aqua, and cobalt sea glass. The cornflower piece of sea glass has a slightly raised surface where it was once the lip of a glass bottle that found its way into the ocean and became sea glass over time. Each piece of sea glass is strung onto a shimmering sterling stardust style chain that measures 18" in length. This bright, fun necklace is a great style for everyday casual wear.
REMEMBER - This is the EXACT piece you will receive!
- Size: 3/8" x 3/8" - Approximate size of each bead
- Metal: Sterling Silver
- Rareness: Rare
- Origin: Massachusetts
- Includes informational cards about the sea glass and jewelry
- Comes in a custom gift box, tied with a bow and ready for gift giving!
Please remember, ALL of our sea glass is genuine, ocean-tumbled sea glass that is collected on beautiful beaches in Massachusetts, California, Hawaii and the West Coast. It is NEVER machine-tumbled. Working with authentic sea glass presents may wonderful rewards! Each piece of sea glass is one-of-a-kind, making the jewelry truly unique! Each piece of sea glass is carefully selected for each design by color, shape and size. Earrings are sorted by hand and precisely matched up. LOTS of love, time and care goes into the creation of each piece from start to finish. We use only jewelry-grade, A+ quality sea glass that is smooth, beautiful and resembles a gemstone. Using only the finest of materials ensures quality and durability. We hope you will treasure the jewelry as much as we treasure the art of making it!
OUR PROMISE TO YOU....
- Free gift ready packaging with every jewelry piece.
- Free gift wrapping and custom message (select at check out)
- Fast and free shipping – including free direct gift shipping.
- 30 days: if you don’t love it, simply send it back!
OUR JEWELRY IS:
- Exclusively designed in Massachusetts
- Individually handmade with love
- Hypoallergenic – Sterling Silver