This necklace contains a mix of sea glass and sea potter. At the top is a piece of beach pottery that has a cobalt and white floral design that reminds me of little bells. The center piece of sea glass is cobalt blue with an ultra rare piece of blue and green at the bottom. Each piece is classically bezel set in sterling silver with a sleek silver bail. You can use the drop down menu to select the chain length of your choice or to purchase the pendant alone. REMEMBER - This is the EXACT piece you will receive!
- Size: 2" x 7/8" - approximate size of each bead
- Metal: Sterling Silver
- Rareness: Rare - Pottery & Cobalt ; Ultra Rare - Green & blue sea glass
- Origin: West Coast - Cobalt and Pottery ; Ultra Rare - England
Like all of our jewelry, this necklace come in a beautiful custom gift box, tied with a bow and ready for gift giving!
Please remember, ALL of my sea glass is genuine, ocean-tumbled sea glass that is collected on beautiful beaches in Massachusetts, California, Hawaii, the West Coast, England and all over the world. It is NEVER machine-tumbled. Working with authentic sea glass presents may wonderful rewards! Each piece of sea glass is one-of-a-kind, making the jewelry truly unique! Each piece of sea glass is carefully selected for each design by color, shape and size. Earrings are sorted by hand and precisely matched up. LOTS of love, time and care goes into the creation of each piece from start to finish. I use only jewelry-grade, A+ quality sea glass that is smooth, beautiful and resembles a gemstone. Using only the finest of materials ensures quality and durability. I hope you will treasure the jewelry as much as I treasure the art of making it!
OUR PROMISE TO YOU....
- Free gift ready packaging with every jewelry piece.
- Free gift wrapping and custom message (select at check out)
- Fast and free shipping – including free direct gift shipping.
- 30 days: if you don’t love it, simply send it back!
OUR JEWELRY IS:
- Exclusively designed in Massachusetts
- Individually handmade with love
- Hypoallergenic – Sterling silver