This deep cobalt blue sea glass pendant has a smooth drop shape and slightly curved surface. There is an embossed horizontal line across the back of the pendant where the sea glass was once the edge of a glass bottle's lip. The bottle lip found its way into the ocean where it was smoothed and softened over time to form this gorgeous sea glass gem. The sea glass has been masterfully bezel set in sterling silver with an open back design to allow the light to shine through and accentuate the beautiful hue of the sea glass. Due to its age, the surface of the sea glass has a few natural inclusions in the form of tiny "c" shaped markings which form naturally as the surface of the glass is hydrated by the ocean over time. Pictured here on a sleek sterling silver Inlet style chain, use the drop-down menu above to select your desired chain length or choose to purchase the pendant alone.
REMEMBER - This is the EXACT piece you will receive!
~ Would you like a different chain? Click here (silver chains) to view our selection of chain styles ~
- Size: 1 1/2" x 5/8" - Measured from the top of the bail to the bottom of the pendant
- Metal: Sterling silver
- Rareness: Rare
- Origin: Puerto Rico
- Includes informational cards about the sea glass and jewelry
- Comes in a custom gift box tied with a bow and ready for gift giving
Please remember, ALL of our sea glass is genuine, ocean-tumbled sea glass that is collected on beautiful beaches in Massachusetts, California, Hawaii, the West Coast, England and all over the world. It is NEVER machine-tumbled. Working with authentic sea glass presents many wonderful rewards! Each piece of sea glass is one-of-a-kind, making the jewelry truly unique! Each piece of sea glass is carefully selected for each design by color, shape and size. Earrings are sorted by hand and precisely matched up. LOTS of love, time and care goes into the creation of each piece from start to finish. We use only jewelry-grade, A+ quality sea glass that is smooth, beautiful and resembles a gemstone. Using only the finest of materials ensures quality and durability. We hope you will treasure the jewelry as much as we treasure the art of making it!
OUR PROMISE TO YOU....
- Free gift ready packaging with every jewelry piece.
- Free gift wrapping and custom message (select at check out)
- Fast and free shipping – including free direct gift shipping.
- 30 days: if you don’t love it, simply send it back!
OUR JEWELRY IS:
- Exclusively designed in Massachusetts
- Individually handmade with love
- Hypoallergenic – Sterling silver