Bold and beautiful are the first words that come to mind when trying to describe this gorgeous unique piece of ultra rare sea glass! When held up to the light you can see a "glimpse of green" at the bottom in a deep breathtaking shade of green with a darker, black green at the top. When this piece is worn it appears almost fully black. It's not until you hold it up to the light that you can see the beautiful shades of color running through the piece. Black sea glass is a rare collectable color among sea glass collectors. Black sea glass is almost always a very dark cobalt, green, purple or "color" of sea glass that is so deep that it appears dark. This is one of the largest "chunks" of ultra rare sea glass I have ever come across, measuring just over two inches long, one inch wide and almost three quarters of an inch thick! (read the exact size in the details below and view this piece next to a ruler by scrolling through the pictures ). This pendant is available on a rolo style chain, or you can choose to purchase the pendant alone.
REMEMBER - This is the EXACT piece you will receive!
~ Would you like a different chain? Click this link (silver chains) to view our selection of chain styles ~
- Size: 2 1/8" x 1" (measured from the top of the bail to the bottom of the pendant) x 5/8" thick
- Metal: Sterling silver
- Rareness: Ultra rare
- Origin: England
- Includes informational cards about the sea glass and jewelry
- Comes in a custom gift box, tied with a bow and ready for gift giving!
Please remember, ALL of our sea glass is genuine, ocean-tumbled sea glass that is collected on beautiful beaches in Massachusetts, California, Hawaii, the West Coast, England and all over the world. It is NEVER machine-tumbled. Working with authentic sea glass presents may wonderful rewards! Each piece of sea glass is one-of-a-kind, making the jewelry truly unique! Each piece of sea glass is carefully selected for each design by color, shape and size. Earrings are sorted by hand and precisely matched up. LOTS of love, time and care goes into the creation of each piece from start to finish. I use only jewelry-grade, A+ quality sea glass that is smooth, beautiful and resembles a gemstone. Using only the finest of materials ensures quality and durability. I hope you will treasure the jewelry as much as I treasure the art of making it!
OUR PROMISE TO YOU....
- Free gift ready packaging with every jewelry piece.
- Free gift wrapping and custom message (select at check out)
- Fast and free shipping – including free direct gift shipping.
- 30 days: if you don’t love it, simply send it back!
OUR JEWELRY IS:
- Exclusively designed in Massachusetts
- Individually handmade with love
- Hypoallergenic – Sterling Silver