This unique necklace is made up of authentic sea glass and an array of gemstones. A mix of blue topaz, opal, chalcedony and rainbow moonstone come together to form this shimmering ocean necklace. It is pictured on a 16" sterling silver snake style chain but is also available in other lengths as well. Please use the drop down menu to select the chain length you would like or you may choose to purchase the pendant alone.
REMEMBER - This is the EXACT piece you will receive!
~ Would you like a different chain? Click this link ( silver chains ) to view our selection of chain styles ~
- Size: 1 1/4" round (pendant size, measured from top of bail)
- Metal: Sterling Silver
- Rareness: Rare
- Origin: Puerto Rico
- Includes informational cards about the sea glass and jewelry
- Comes in a custom gift box tied with a bow and ready for gift giving!
Please remember, ALL of our sea glass is genuine, ocean-tumbled sea glass that is collected on beautiful beaches in Massachusetts, California, Hawaii and the West Coast. It is NEVER machine-tumbled. Working with authentic sea glass presents may wonderful rewards! Each piece of sea glass is one-of-a-kind, making the jewelry truly unique! Each piece of sea glass is carefully selected for each design by color, shape and size. Earrings are sorted by hand and precisely matched up. LOTS of love, time and care goes into the creation of each piece from start to finish. I use only jewelry-grade, A+ quality sea glass that is smooth, beautiful and resembles a gemstone. Using only the finest of materials ensures quality and durability. I hope you will treasure the jewelry as much as I treasure the art of making it!
OUR PROMISE TO YOU....
- Free gift ready packaging with every jewelry piece.
- Free gift wrapping and custom message (select at check out)
- Fast and free shipping – including free direct gift shipping.
- 30 days: if you don’t love it, simply send it back!
OUR JEWELRY IS:
- Exclusively designed in Massachusetts
- Individually handmade with love
- Hypoallergenic – Sterling silver