This large statement ring is fit for a goddess! A smooth piece of tear dropped smooth cornflower blue sea glass is set in sterling silver and surrounded with a hammered texture that resembles the ocean waves. The ring is tapered in the back and smooth on the inside to ensure a comfortable fit.
REMEMBER - This is the EXACT piece you will receive!
- Size: 5/8" x 3/8" (Sea glass); 8 (Ring Size)
- Metal: Sterling silver
- Origin: Massachusetts
- Rarity: Rare
- Includes informational cards about the sea glass and the jewelry
- Comes in a custom gift box, tied with a bow and ready for gift giving!
Please remember, ALL of our sea glass is genuine, ocean-tumbled sea glass that is collected on beautiful beaches in Massachusetts, California, Hawaii and the West Coast. It is NEVER machine-tumbled. Working with authentic sea glass presents may wonderful rewards! Each piece of sea glass is one-of-a-kind, making the jewelry truly unique! Each piece of sea glass is carefully selected for each design by color, shape and size. Earrings are sorted by hand and precisely matched up. LOTS of love, time and care goes into the creation of each piece from start to finish. We use only jewelry-grade, A+ quality sea glass that is smooth, beautiful and resembles a gemstone. Using only the finest of materials ensures quality and durability. We hope you will treasure the jewelry as much as we treasure the art of making it!
OUR PROMISE TO YOU....
- Free gift ready packaging with every jewelry piece.
- Free gift wrapping and custom message (select at check out)
- Fast and free shipping – including free direct gift shipping.
- 30 days: if you don’t love it, simply send it back!
OUR JEWELRY IS:
- Exclusively designed in Massachusetts
- Individually handmade with love
- Hypoallergenic – Sterling silver