This earring style is one of our favorites here in the studio! Unique and versatile, it's made with a small 14k gold filled flat circular post earring that has a larger round silver disk that slides onto the post behind the earlobe. The silver disk peeks out from behind the ear lobe appearing as a crescent moon. The gold post represents the sun. This playful earring can also be worn with both the silver and gold together on front of the ear or just the gold post earrings alone.
Size: 5/8" diameter
Metal: Sterling Silver & 14k gold filled
Like all of our jewelry, these earrings come in a beautiful custom gift box, tied with a bow and ready for gift giving!
This piece of jewelry is part of our "splash" collection. This collection was created to add a splash of whimsy to our sea glass jewelry collection. Each piece can be mixed and matched with any of our sea glass jewelry pieces (or any jewelry you may already own) for an effortless coastal look. Each piece is made with solid sterling silver and 14k gold filled or a combination of the two. Gold filled is a solid core of jewelers brass with a thick layer of solid 14k gold heated to the surface. It will never chip or come off, always revealing it's true gold color.
OUR PROMISE TO YOU....
- Free gift ready packaging with every jewelry piece.
- Free gift wrapping and custom message (select at check out)
- Fast and free shipping – including free direct gift shipping.
- 30 days: if you don’t love it, simply send it back!
OUR JEWELRY IS:
- Exclusively designed in Massachusetts
- Individually handmade with love
- Hypoallergenic – Sterling silver