This dazzling sea glass necklace features a stunning authentic piece of ultra rare sea glass from England. The sea glass features a vibrant green pattern with streaks of lighter green and golden yellow in a spot at the lower left corner of the pendant. There is a small natural inclusion along the right side of the pendant in the form of a small circle. This circle was a small air bubble that was caught in the glass as it was being created. Over time the glass found its way into the ocean where the waves smoothed and polished the glass to create this gorgeous sea glass piece and reveal the little circle "pocket" that was left behind by the air bubble. The sea glass has been masterfully set in solid sterling silver with an open back design to allow the light to shine through and highlight the bright colors of the sea glass. The pendant is pictured here with a sleek sterling silver snake style chain. Use the drop-down menu above to select your desired chain length or choose to purchase the pendant alone.
REMEMBER - This is the EXACT piece you will receive!
~ Would you like a different chain? Click here (silver chains) to view our full selection of chain styles ~
- Size: 1 1/8" x 5/8" - Measured from the top of the bail to the bottom of the pendant
- Metal: Sterling silver
- Rareness: Extremely Rare
- Origin: Massachusetts
- Includes informational cards about the sea glass and the jewelry
- Comes in a custom box, tied with a bow and ready for gift giving!
OUR PROMISE TO YOU....
- Free gift ready packaging with every jewelry piece.
- Free gift wrapping and custom message (select at check out)
- Fast and free shipping – including free direct gift shipping.
- 30 days: if you don’t love it, simply send it back!
OUR JEWELRY IS:
- Exclusively designed in Massachusetts
- Individually handmade with love
- Hypoallergenic – Sterling Silver