A sleek sterling silver double cuff bracelet is pleasantly accented by a bold piece of green sea glass! The glass piece is bezel set in the center of lightweight split band sides. It comfortably fits a 7" - 8" wrist size and can be slightly squeezed to find a secure size.
REMEMBER - This is the EXACT piece you will receive!
- Size: Sea glass measures 1/4" x 3/16"
- Metal: Sterling Silver
- Rareness: Common
- Origin: Massachusetts
Please remember, ALL of our sea glass is genuine, ocean-tumbled sea glass that is collected on beautiful beaches in Massachusetts, California, Hawaii and the West Coast. It is NEVER machine-tumbled. Working with authentic sea glass presents may wonderful rewards! Each piece of sea glass is one-of-a-kind, making the jewelry truly unique! Each piece of sea glass is carefully selected for each design by color, shape and size. Earrings are sorted by hand and precisely matched up. LOTS of love, time and care goes into the creation of each piece from start to finish. We use only jewelry-grade, A+ quality sea glass that is smooth, beautiful and resembles a gemstone. Using only the finest of materials ensures quality and durability. We hope you will treasure the jewelry as much as we treasure the art of making it!
OUR PROMISE TO YOU....
- Free gift ready packaging with every jewelry piece.
- Free gift wrapping and custom message (select at check out)
- Fast and free shipping – including free direct gift shipping.
- 30 days: if you don’t love it, simply send it back!
OUR JEWELRY IS:
- Exclusively designed in Massachusetts
- Individually handmade with love
- Hypoallergenic – Sterling silver