This amazing piece of rare pink sea glass is a deep, rich color. It's classically single bezel set in sterling silver with an open back to allow the light to shine through. It is shown here on a rolo style chain. You can use the drop down menu to choose the chain length you like best, OR choose to purchase the pendant alone.
REMEMBER - This is the EXACT piece you will receive.
- Size: 1.5" x 1" - measurement of the pendant from the top of the bail to the bottom of the setting
- Metal: Sterling Silver
- Rareness: Extremely Rare
- Origin: Puerto Rico
- Made with authentic beach found sea glass, fresh water pearl, semi-precious stone and sterling silver
- Comes with informational cards about the sea glass and jewelry
Please remember, ALL of our sea glass is genuine, ocean-tumbled sea glass that is collected on beautiful beaches in Massachusetts, California, Hawaii, the West Coast, England and all over the world. It is NEVER machine-tumbled. Working with authentic sea glass presents may wonderful rewards! Each piece of sea glass is one-of-a-kind, making the jewelry truly unique! Each piece of sea glass is carefully selected for each design by color, shape and size. Earrings are sorted by hand and precisely matched up. LOTS of love, time and care goes into the creation of each piece from start to finish. I use only jewelry-grade, A+ quality sea glass that is smooth, beautiful and resembles a gemstone. Using only the finest of materials ensures quality and durability. I hope you will treasure the jewelry as much as I treasure the art of making it!
OUR PROMISE TO YOU....
- Free gift ready packaging with every jewelry piece.
- Free gift wrapping and custom message (select at check out)
- Fast and free shipping – including free direct gift shipping.
- 30 days: if you don’t love it, simply send it back!
OUR JEWELRY IS:
- Exclusively designed in Massachusetts
- Individually handmade with love
- Hypoallergenic – Sterling silver