This is a unique piece of authentic beach found sea glass is from the end of a pontil rod! This stunning piece of sea glass features beautiful markings of teal, dark blue, and tropical green that arch in a rainbow like pattern across a white-gray background. The sea glass has been masterfully bezel set in sterling silver with an open back design to allow the light to shine through and highlight the beautiful shades of color in the sea glass. The pendant is finished with a sleek silver bail. Pictured here on a sterling silver rolo style chain, use the drop-down menu above to select your desired chain length or choose to purchase the pendant alone.
REMEMBER - This is the EXACT piece you will receive!
~ Would you like a different chain? Click this link (silver chains) to view our selection of chain styles ~
- Size: 1 1/8" x 5/8" - Measured from the top of the bail to the bottom of the pendant
- Metal: Sterling Silver
- Rareness: Ultra Rare
- Origin: England
- Includes informational cards about the sea glass and jewelry
- Comes in a custom gift box, tied in a bow and ready for gift giving!
OUR PROMISE TO YOU....
- Free gift ready packaging with every jewelry piece.
- Free gift wrapping and custom message (select at check out)
- Fast and free shipping – including free direct gift shipping.
- 30 days: if you don’t love it, simply send it back!
OUR JEWELRY IS:
- Exclusively designed in Massachusetts
- Individually handmade with love
- Hypoallergenic – Sterling Silver