This smooth piece of perfect oval red-orange sea glass has a stunning vibrant color and shape. It has been single bezel set in sterling silver and with an open back design to allow the light to shine through and accentuate this stunning piece of sea glass. Swirling to encompass the sea glass are two hammered oval silver accents. Pictured here on a sterling silver snake style chain, use the drop-down menu above to select your desired chain length or choose to purchase the pendant alone.
REMEMBER - This is the EXACT piece you will receive!
- Size: 1 1/2" x 1" - Measured from the top of the bail to the bottom of the pendant
- Metal: Sterling silver
- Rareness: Extremely Rare
- Origin: Massachusetts
- Includes informational cards about the sea glass and jewelry
- Comes in a custom gift, box tied with a bow and ready for gift giving!
Please remember, ALL of our sea glass is genuine, ocean-tumbled sea glass that is collected on beautiful beaches in Massachusetts, California, Hawaii, the West Coast, England and all over the world. It is NEVER machine-tumbled. Working with authentic sea glass presents many wonderful rewards! Each piece of sea glass is one-of-a-kind, making the jewelry truly unique! Each piece of sea glass is carefully selected for each design by color, shape and size. Earrings are sorted by hand and precisely matched up. LOTS of love, time and care goes into the creation of each piece from start to finish. I use only jewelry-grade, A+ quality sea glass that is smooth, beautiful and resembles a gemstone. Using only the finest of materials ensures quality and durability. I hope you will treasure the jewelry as much as I treasure the art of making it!
OUR PROMISE TO YOU....
- Free gift ready packaging with every jewelry piece.
- Free gift wrapping and custom message (select at check out)
- Fast and free shipping – including free direct gift shipping.
- 30 days: if you don’t love it, simply send it back!
OUR JEWELRY IS:
- Exclusively designed in Massachusetts
- Individually handmade with love
- Hypoallergenic – Sterling Silver