This spinner style ring combines silver and gold with a splash of vibrant red sea glass. A smooth piece of extremely rare red sea glass has been carefully preserved in this two-tone ring. The base ring is made out of sterling silver in a concave design with a hammered texture. A smooth 14k gold filled ring sits on the inside and can move and "spin" around the wider silver band. A small piece of authentic sea glass is perfectly bezel set in the center of the gold band.
REMEMBER - this is the EXACT piece you will receive!
- Size: (Silver Band)1/2" wide (slightly under); (Ring Size) 9.75
- Sea Glass Size: 3/8" x 1/4"
- Metal: Sterling Silver & 14k gold fill
- Rareness: Extremely Rare
- Origin: West Coast
- Includes informational cards about the sea glass and jewelry
- Comes in a custom gift box, tied with a bow and ready for gift giving!
Please remember, ALL of our sea glass is genuine, ocean-tumbled sea glass that is collected on beautiful beaches in Massachusetts, California, Hawaii and the West Coast. It is NEVER machine-tumbled. Working with authentic sea glass presents many wonderful rewards! Each piece of sea glass is one-of-a-kind, making the jewelry truly unique! Each piece of sea glass is carefully selected for each design by color, shape and size. Earrings are sorted by hand and precisely matched up. LOTS of love, time and care goes into the creation of each piece from start to finish. We use only jewelry-grade, A+ quality sea glass that is smooth, beautiful and resembles a gemstone. Using only the finest of materials ensures quality and durability. We hope you will treasure the jewelry as much as we treasure the art of making it!
OUR PROMISE TO YOU....
- Free gift ready packaging with every jewelry piece.
- Free gift wrapping and custom message (select at check out)
- Fast and free shipping – including free direct gift shipping.
- 30 days: if you don’t love it, simply send it back!
OUR JEWELRY IS:
- Exclusively designed in Massachusetts
- Individually handmade with love
- Hypoallergenic – Sterling silver