An amazing piece of rare red piece of authentic beach found sea glass has been classically bezel set in sterling silver to create this elegant ring. The sea glass has been set with an open back design to allow the light to shine through and accentuate the stunning color of the sea glass. Showcased here in our split band style, it measures a size 5.25 and can be custom sized up or down by using the drop down menu to selecting your desired size. Please allow an additional 2 business days for sizing prior to shipping.
REMEMBER - This is the EXACT piece you will receive!
- Size: Ring - 5.25; Sea Glass - 3/8" x 3/8"
- Metal: Sterling silver
- Rareness: Extremely Rare
- Origin: Puerto Rico
- Includes informational cards about the sea glass and jewelry
- Comes in a custom gift box, tied with a bow and ready for gift giving!
Please remember, ALL of our sea glass is genuine, ocean-tumbled sea glass that is collected on beautiful beaches in Massachusetts, California, Hawaii and the West Coast. It is NEVER machine-tumbled. Working with authentic sea glass presents many wonderful rewards! Each piece of sea glass is one-of-a-kind, making the jewelry truly unique! Each piece of sea glass is carefully selected for each design by color, shape and size. Earrings are sorted by hand and precisely matched up. LOTS of love, time and care goes into the creation of each piece from start to finish. We use only jewelry-grade, A+ quality sea glass that is smooth, beautiful and resembles a gemstone. Using only the finest of materials ensures quality and durability. We hope you will treasure the jewelry as much as we treasure the art of making it!
OUR PROMISE TO YOU....
- Free gift ready packaging with every jewelry piece.
- Free gift wrapping and custom message (select at check out)
- Fast and free shipping – including free direct gift shipping.
- 30 days: if you don’t love it, simply send it back!
OUR JEWELRY IS:
- Exclusively designed in Massachusetts
- Individually handmade with love
- Hypoallergenic – Sterling silver