AUTHENTIC SEA GLASS BEAD
This classic adjustable bracelet features a milky brick red colored bead made from a ceramic type material that was smoothed by the ocean overtime to create this soft piece. The bead sits between two sterling silver beads and is attached to an adjustable bracelet that can adjust up to approximately 8".
REMEMBER - This is the EXACT piece you will receive!
SEA GLASS BEAD INFORMATION - These collectable pieces are made from actual glass, ceramic, or milk glass beads that have been swept into the ocean. Overtime the waves have smoothed the beads and they have become sea glass treasures.
- Size: 1/4" x 1/4"
- Metal: Sterling Silver
- Rarity: Extremely Rare
- Origin: West Coast
- Includes informational cards about the sea glass and jewelry
- Comes in a custom gift box, tied with a bow and ready for gift giving!
Please remember, ALL of our sea glass is genuine, ocean-tumbled sea glass that is collected on beautiful beaches in Massachusetts, California, Hawaii, the West Coast, England and all over the world. It is NEVER machine-tumbled. Working with authentic sea glass presents many wonderful rewards! Each piece of sea glass is one-of-a-kind, making the jewelry truly unique! Each piece of sea glass is carefully selected for each design by color, shape and size. Earrings are sorted by hand and precisely matched up. LOTS of love, time and care goes into the creation of each piece from start to finish. I use only jewelry-grade, A+ quality sea glass that is smooth, beautiful and resembles a gemstone. Using only the finest of materials ensures quality and durability. I hope you will treasure the jewelry as much as I treasure the art of making it!
OUR PROMISE TO YOU....
- Free gift ready packaging with every jewelry piece.
- Free gift wrapping and custom message (select at check out)
- Fast and free shipping – including free direct gift shipping.
- 30 days: if you don’t love it, simply send it back!
OUR JEWELRY IS:
- Exclusively designed in Massachusetts
- Individually handmade with love
- Hypoallergenic – Sterling silver