A unique combination of glowing seafoam, aqua blue and green sea glass are combined in this unique pendant. Each piece has been single bezel set in sterling silver and finished with a sterling silver bail. This necklace is shown on a sterling silver rolo link chain. You can choose a chain length or you may choose to purchase the pendant alone. Please use the drop down menu to make your selection. We also have a variety of other silver chains available here if you are interested in a different style. REMEMBER: This is the EXACT piece you will receive!
- Sea Glass Size: 1 1/2" tall x 7/8" wide (pendant size measured from top of bail)
- Metal: Sterling Silver
- Rareness: Uncommon - Seafoam & Green / Rare - Aqua
- Origin: Massachusetts
- Includes informational cards about the sea glass and jewelry
- Comes in a custom gift box tied with a bow and ready for gift giving!
Please remember, ALL of our sea glass is genuine, ocean-tumbled sea glass that is collected on beautiful beaches in Massachusetts, California, Hawaii and the West Coast. It is NEVER machine-tumbled. Working with authentic sea glass presents may wonderful rewards! Each piece of sea glass is one-of-a-kind, making the jewelry truly unique! Each piece of sea glass is carefully selected for each design by color, shape and size. Earrings are sorted by hand and precisely matched up. LOTS of love, time and care goes into the creation of each piece from start to finish. We use only jewelry-grade, A+ quality sea glass that is smooth, beautiful and resembles a gemstone. Using only the finest of materials ensures quality and durability. We hope you will treasure the jewelry as much as we treasure the art of making it!
OUR PROMISE TO YOU....
- Free gift ready packaging with every jewelry piece.
- Free gift wrapping and custom message (select at check out)
- Fast and free shipping – including free direct gift shipping.
- 30 days: if you don’t love it, simply send it back!
OUR JEWELRY IS:
- Exclusively designed in Massachusetts
- Individually handmade with love
- Hypoallergenic – Sterling silver