This one of a kind ring is made with a breathtakingly beautiful piece of frosted round authentic seafoam sea glass. It has been carefully double bezel set in sterling silver to create this custom ring. It features a split band coming from the glass and connecting to one band in the back. It is stamped on the inside "lita" and .925 which is the code for sterling silver.
If you are interested in this ring in a different size and color please click here to view a customized listing.
REMEMBER - This is the EXACT piece you will receive!
- Size: Size of Sea Glass - 1/2" x 1/2" / Ring Size - 6
- Metal: Sterling silver
- Rareness: Uncommon
- Origin: England
- Includes informational cards about the sea glass and jewelry
- Comes in a custom gift box, tied with a bow and ready for gift giving!
Please remember, ALL of our sea glass is genuine, ocean-tumbled sea glass that is collected on beautiful beaches in Massachusetts, California, Hawaii, the West Coast, England and all over the world. It is NEVER machine-tumbled. Working with authentic sea glass presents may wonderful rewards! Each piece of sea glass is one-of-a-kind, making the jewelry truly unique! Each piece of sea glass is carefully selected for each design by color, shape and size. Earrings are sorted by hand and precisely matched up. LOTS of love, time and care goes into the creation of each piece from start to finish. I use only jewelry-grade, A+ quality sea glass that is smooth, beautiful and resembles a gemstone. Using only the finest of materials ensures quality and durability. I hope you will treasure the jewelry as much as I treasure the art of making it!
OUR PROMISE TO YOU....
- Free gift ready packaging with every jewelry piece.
- Free gift wrapping and custom message (select at check out)
- Fast and free shipping – including free direct gift shipping.
- 30 days: if you don’t love it, simply send it back!
OUR JEWELRY IS:
- Exclusively designed in Massachusetts
- Individually handmade with love
- Hypoallergenic – Sterling silver