An amazing piece of white and teal-green ultra rare sea glass shines in this stunning necklace. It's single bezel set in sterling silver and has an open back design allowing you to see both sides of this striking piece of sea glass. Accenting around the sea glass is a smooth silver tear drop design. It is shown here on a sterling silver rolo style chain. You can use the drop down menu to choose the chain length you would like or choose to purchase the pendant alone. REMEMBER - This is the EXACT piece you will receive!
- Size: Pendant Size - 1 1/2" x 3/4" - Measured from the top of the bail to the bottom of the pendant
- Metal: Sterling silver
- Rareness: Ultra Rare
- Origin: England
- Includes informational cards about the sea glass and jewelry
- Comes in a custom gift box tied with a bow and ready for gift giving
Please remember, ALL of our sea glass is genuine, ocean-tumbled sea glass that is collected on beautiful beaches in Massachusetts, California, Hawaii, the West Coast, England and all over the world. It is NEVER machine-tumbled. Working with authentic sea glass presents may wonderful rewards! Each piece of sea glass is one-of-a-kind, making the jewelry truly unique! Each piece of sea glass is carefully selected for each design by color, shape and size. Earrings are sorted by hand and precisely matched up. LOTS of love, time and care goes into the creation of each piece from start to finish. I use only jewelry-grade, A+ quality sea glass that is smooth, beautiful and resembles a gemstone. Using only the finest of materials ensures quality and durability. I hope you will treasure the jewelry as much as I treasure the art of making it!
OUR PROMISE TO YOU....
- Free gift ready packaging with every jewelry piece.
- Free gift wrapping and custom message (select at check out)
- Fast and free shipping – including free direct gift shipping.
- 30 days: if you don’t love it, simply send it back!
OUR JEWELRY IS:
- Exclusively designed in Massachusetts
- Individually handmade with love
- Hypoallergenic – Sterling silver