This stunning sea glass pendant features a piece of ultra rare multicolored sea glass from England that rests below a piece of turquoise and two sparkling opals. The sea glass has a rippling spot of deep teal over a white background. Due to its age, the surface of the sea glass has a few natural inclusions in the form of small "c" shaped markings which form naturally as the surface of the sea glass is hydrated by the ocean over time. The sea glass has been set in sterling silver with an open back design to allow the light to shine through and highlight the gorgeous colors of the sea glass. Shinning sterling silver bead accents surround the sea glass from one opal to the other. The pendant is pictured here on a sleek sterling silver rolo style chain. Use the drop-down menu above to select your desired chain length or choose to purchase the pendant alone.
REMEMBER: This is the EXACT piece you will receive!
~ Would you like a different chain? Click this link (silver chains) to view our chain selection ~
- Size: 1 1/2" x 1 1/4" - Measured from the top of the bail to the bottom of the pendant
- Metal: Sterling Silver
- Rareness: Ultra Rare
- Origin: England
- Includes informational cards about the sea glass and jewelry
- Comes in a custom gift box, tied with a bow and ready for gift giving!
OUR PROMISE TO YOU....
- Free gift ready packaging with every jewelry piece.
- Free gift wrapping and custom message (select at check out)
- Fast and free shipping – including free direct gift shipping.
- 30 days: if you don’t love it, simply send it back!
OUR JEWELRY IS:
- Exclusively designed in Massachusetts
- Individually handmade with love
- Hypoallergenic – Sterling Silver