Two smooth drop shaped pieces of amber sea glass have been carefully set in sterling silver. The earrings feature an open back design to allow the light to shine through and highlight the color of this lovely pair of earrings. They are shown here on french hook ear wires, however you can use the drop down menu to select another earring back if you prefer. There is an additional picture of the earring back options for you to view if you scroll through the pictures. We will make adjustments based on your selections prior to shipping.
REMEMBER - This is the EXACT pair you will receive!
- Size: 1 1/4" x 1/2"
- Metal: Sterling silver
- Rareness: Uncommon
- Origin: Massachusetts
- Includes informational cards about the sea glass and jewelry
- Comes in a gift box, tied with a bow and ready for gift giving!
Please remember, ALL of our sea glass is genuine, ocean-tumbled sea glass that is collected on beautiful beaches in Massachusetts, California, Hawaii, the West Coast, England and all over the world. It is NEVER machine-tumbled. Working with authentic sea glass presents many wonderful rewards! Each piece of sea glass is one-of-a-kind, making the jewelry truly unique! Each piece of sea glass is carefully selected for each design by color, shape and size. Earrings are sorted by hand and precisely matched up. LOTS of love, time and care goes into the creation of each piece from start to finish. I use only jewelry-grade, A+ quality sea glass that is smooth, beautiful and resembles a gemstone. Using only the finest of materials ensures quality and durability. I hope you will treasure the jewelry as much as I treasure the art of making it!
OUR PROMISE TO YOU....
- Free gift ready packaging with every jewelry piece.
- Free gift wrapping and custom message (select at check out)
- Fast and free shipping – including free direct gift shipping.
- 30 days: if you don’t love it, simply send it back!
OUR JEWELRY IS:
- Exclusively designed in Massachusetts
- Individually handmade with love
- Hypoallergenic – Sterling silver