This jewelry polish cloth works wonderful on all sterling silver jewelry (even gold and platinum). It is the most efficient way to clean your jewelry. The cloth is strong enough to rub away even the most tarnished jewelry but is soft enough not to damage your metals too! Liquid cleaners work wonderfully, but have harsh chemicals that over time can damage silver and other metals. Directions are listed on the back of your polish cloth (and listed below) and will give you an idea of what materials you should avoid using your cloth on. **The polish cloth will not damage pearls if only lightly touched by the cloth. Rubbing the pearls with the cloth after many cleanings may result in pearls loosing their luster.
"Cleans, Shines and Protects Gold, Silver and Platinum"
Directions: Rub surface gently with your inner treated cloth (white cloth) to loosen tarnish. Buff surface with the outer cloth (blue cloth) to instantly obtain a brilliant shine. For heavily tarnished metal, lightly moisten the surface to be cleaned prior to polishing.
Caution: Do not use on 24 karat gold, ivory, opals or soft porous stones.
OUR PROMISE TO YOU....
- Free gift ready packaging with every jewelry piece.
- Free gift wrapping and custom message (select at check out)
- Fast and free shipping – including free direct gift shipping.
- 30 days: if you don’t love it, simply send it back!
OUR JEWELRY IS:
- Exclusively designed in Massachusetts
- Individually handmade with love
- Hypoallergenic – Sterling silver