Here is a bright green piece of rounded sea glass that has been double bezel set in sterling silver and forged into this ring. It has a split band design on the sides that connects to one band in the back. The ring in stamped "lita" and "925" on the inside of the band to show it is an authentic Lita sea glass design.
REMEMBER - This is the EXACT piece you will receive!
- Size: 5 (Ring); 1/2" x 1/2" (size of sea glass)
- Metal: Sterling silver
- Rareness: Common
- Origin: Massachusetts
- Includes informational cards about the sea glass and jewelry
- Comes in a custom gift box, tied with a bow and ready for gift giving!
Please remember, ALL of our sea glass is genuine, ocean-tumbled sea glass that is collected on beautiful beaches in Massachusetts, California, Hawaii and the West Coast. It is NEVER machine-tumbled. Working with authentic sea glass presents may wonderful rewards! Each piece of sea glass is one-of-a-kind, making the jewelry truly unique! Each piece of sea glass is carefully selected for each design by color, shape and size. Earrings are sorted by hand and precisely matched up. LOTS of love, time and care goes into the creation of each piece from start to finish. We use only jewelry-grade, A+ quality sea glass that is smooth, beautiful and resembles a gemstone. Using only the finest of materials ensures quality and durability. We hope you will treasure the jewelry as much as we treasure the art of making it!
OUR PROMISE TO YOU....
- Free gift ready packaging with every jewelry piece.
- Free gift wrapping and custom message (select at check out)
- Fast and free shipping – including free direct gift shipping.
- 30 days: if you don’t love it, simply send it back!
OUR JEWELRY IS:
- Exclusively designed in Massachusetts
- Individually handmade with love
- Hypoallergenic – Sterling silver